Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Indeed

Yeah, it's been way too long since I've last blogged.

2009 now. Well, it's been for almost 2 months. I recorded the historic presidential inaugaration and have the speech downloaded as well.

For now, I'll just say that I've applied for grad school, again. Let's hope the 3rd time really is a charm! I'm still a health coach. My certificate classes are keeping me very, very busy. I'm enjoying being a student again, but it is tough balancing out work time, study time, class time, wife time, friends time, family time, and alone time.

I'm still listening to a bunch of ridiculous comedy podcasts and audiobooks: The Mustache Rangers, Never Not Funny, The 40 Year Old Boy, The Sound of Young America, The Bugle, and anything with Ricky Gervais.

I'm also stepping up the intellectual side by occasionally listening to NPR, KFAI, various public health podcasts, This American Life and the RadioLab podcasts. Those are all fantastic.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go you!