Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Long, Crazy, Wonderful Year

This won't be a super-long post, but I must say, 2007 has been an incredible year in all aspects.

In no particular grammatical or temporal order:

I attended 7 weddings, bought some great music, saw some great new bands, took ballroom dancing lessons, had a great b-day party, saw my great grandma return home from the nursing home, lost my job, got married, went on an awesome honeymoon, started a new job, lost and gained health insurance, bought glasses, lost consistent contact with some friends, gained contact with others, saw less concerts, blogged less, joined a gym, spent way too much in car repairs, had 2 great aunts pass away, biked less, wrote less, saw good movies, laughed a lot, got into the whole iTunes and iPod thing, retook the GRE, submitted my application for grad school and traveled a bit.

All in all, an incredible year. I look forward to 2008 and all the surprises life brings.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like Kaddisfly, check out Between Two Skies. They're local. They rock.