Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Jumpin' January!

I don't know....whatever.

I can't believe that this month is gone now. It went by so damn fast. A lot of fun stuff happened, and a lot of stuff happened...wedding planning, ballroom dancing class, grad class, work, gym, seeing lots of friends at Katie's b-day celebrations, seeing great grandma in the nursing home, seeing family, etc. I wrote about 7 pages and 1 poem the night of the one-year anniversary since I proposed to Katie. It's fun to go back and review the year, especially when many significant events unfolded. What I did notice is that my poetry really has gone downhill in frequency and perhaps content/creativity. I could give reasons/excuses/justifications till I'm blue in the face, but I'd rather not.

I saw Story of the Sea, Asobi Seksu and The Appleseed Cast at the Triple Rock last Thursday night, and it was a phenomenal show! But I don't think I'm going to extensively review the show, mostly because tonight I'm not feeling the energy to do so. I love winter time, and it's going to be downright chilly for the next week. The office is chilly, which could explain the lack of entries. Then again, meh.

No comments: